4.06.2011

Day 30


Ok, obviously I fail. I totally thought I posted the last day, but I didn't. I guess what with the last few days I haven't gotten as much done around here as I would have liked. But that is ok, we do what we can right? When I first read through this list I knew exactly who I was going to post a picture of for the person I miss most. It was a no brainer. But what with the events of the last week or so I feel I need to show two pictures. 
First is my Grandpa, he died 8 1/2 years ago. He was a wonderful man and I can't wait for the day I get to see him again and speak to him. 

This is my cousin who died last week. Rightfully so, he was named after my Grandpa and really did live up to the name he was given. I miss both of these great men and look forward to seeing them again someday. 
God be with you till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment