1. Play dates with great friends. I have a great friend from high school who has kids close to my boys' ages and we often get together and while the kiddos play we chat. I look forward to those days.
2. Dancing and singing to "Roar" by Katy Perry with my boys while cleaning up the kitchen. Yep, one of their favorites. :)
3. Anyone that knows me well knows that I clean the laundry but don't often get it folded in a timely manner. Tonight I folded a lot while listening to General Conference talks and it feels great to have it done.
1. I love summer because of the warmth. Yesterday it rained and cooled everything off quite a bit but I rather enjoyed it because it was cool enough for the boys to play with the kids in the neighborhood outside for a couple of hours. It was lovely.
2. The flowers on my front porch are just beautiful right now with the rain we've been having. Just simple petunias and snapdragons.
3. School starts in one week for the Silly One. We are pretty excited about it and got to meet his teacher Monday night at Back To School Night.
Positives for day 2:
1. We started the day bright and early going to the Ogden Temple open house, it was amazingly beautiful! I love going to then temple and behind reminded of my covenants and hope that there is.
2. Getting a pedicure. Sometimes as a mom it is nice to have someone else take care of you. While I was doing that my husband was home preparing for a surprise dinner.
3. Tonight we did a surprise birthday dinner for my mother-in-law. It was great to be together as family and fun to do a fancy dinner. We also used my china, first time in 8 years doing a dinner with it!