8.15.2014

Positive Challenge - Day 1

My sister-in-law is amazing, I have several that are all wonderful but the first one joined my family when I was 13 and I look up to her in so many ways. She challenged me on Facebook to: Post three positive things each day for five days and invite three new friends to join the challenge. I decided to post here and link to Facebook because this fits right in here. I am a day late starting, but better late than never right?
1. Spending time with family. I love my family which includes my in laws, they are wonderful people. They happen to be visiting this weekend from out of town and it is always great to spend time with them, and my boys love them too!
2. BYU football scrimmage, we were able to fit in 30 minutes of a football scrimmage this evening. It is always exiting to get caught up in the hype of the upcoming season. 2 weeks!
3. Yorkshire pudding with vanilla ice cream and strawberry sauce. Need I say more? Another fabulous sister-in-law made it and it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment