4.05.2014

My Version of Neiman Marcus Dip

I tried this dip at a Pinterest party (which was fantastic and so much fun, by the way) and thought it was delicious. Every priesthood conference the women together and some snacks and I chose this, and as you can it was a big hit. I just took a picture of what was left for me to bring home. So here we go my knock off Neiman Marcus Dip:
8 oz package of cream cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
4 green onions sliced (really however many you want)
1 small package of slivered almonds
Garlic Powder
Cream together mayonnaise and cream cheese. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle garlic powder. I am sure it would be good with bacon bits as well, I was just too lazy to defrost and then cook the bacon. Enjoy with crackers or bread. I made the wheat baguette which will have to be another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment