3.26.2014

Ginger Pork Tenderloin

I love trying new recipes, my husband never knows what to expect. I have told my family about my recipe trying and my sister suggested I start a food blog with my tried and true recipes. I thought about it and then realized it would be one more blog I neglect and post on erratically. So I'll just post them here, I love food and see a lot of good in that. I have a quote on my kitchen wall,
"People who love to eat are always the best people." - Julia Child.
Anyway, back to the recipes. I've tried some great ones that we have had numerous times and this is one of them.


Ginger Pork Tenderloin

2 to 2 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin (cut into slices if not already sliced)
1/2 cup Wildtree Asian Ginger Plum Dressing and Marinade
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. lemon pepper
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
Optional: 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper

 Mix marinade ingredients together and add meat. This can be marinated for several hours and grill. Or  frozen and used at a later date, just thaw and grill. I love freezer meals! Couple of notes, I got the recipe when I bought a bottle of the marinade mix from Wildtree, it is fantastic. But if you don't want to go that route I did find a Newman's Own dressing - Sesame Ginger Dressing that also works, I bought it at Walmart. The dressing does have soy sauce in it so I actually just add two tablespoons to the dressing amount and don't add more soy sauce. I have made this with a pork tenderloin roast and cut the slices myself. The pictures show a pork sirloin chop which was good as well. My kids even like this. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment