6.03.2012

Baking Soda

I was reading a baby magazine recently and came across this little sidebar that talked about some different uses for baking soda. So this is just a "good to know" and for my future reference of some of these ideas. 

* Sprinkle a few spoonfuls into baby's bath water the help relieve diaper rash. (I have also heard this is good if a child has chicken pox.)
* Mix baking soda and baby oil into a paste and gently rub into baby's scalp to wash away flaky skin from cradle cap.
* Combine 4 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 quart of warm water to clean toys, rinse and dry.
* I also made a paste with water and baking soda to clean a bag that smelled awful. I rubbed the paste in and let it sit for a least a day to try to get the smell out - it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment