Anyway, I enjoy doing resolutions each year and this year I am doing a little twist on it. I read an article about an annual bucket list instead of resolutions and we are trying it out. I'll just list my resolutions and a few of our family items on the bucket list.
1. Continue my Organization Plan and implement that into daily life.
2. Read the Book of Mormon as part of my daily study
3. Finish at least 4 seasons of my Sarah Jane patterns and hang them in my home
Family Bucket List:
1. Trip to South Bend with the Smart One to watch our favorite Boys in Blue (aka BYU Cougars) play Notre Dame.
2. Camping some place new
3. Finally get my master bedroom done (painting and my custom head board and perhaps the diy night stands)
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." - Benjamin Franklin
It is always fun to look back on the past year and the things that have been accomplished. One of my goals from last year was to see more good, hence the reason I started this blog. It has been just over a year and I love having a reason to look and share the good in my life. Many times I experience or see something and think, awesome I can blog about that. Here's to pleasant reflections of the past year and a Happy New Year filled with many blessings and happiness!